Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
Transformative Technology Delivering Results
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are arguably the next set of transformative technologies in the tech sector, in part because of their broad applicability across diverse applications and use cases, including:
- Streamline business data and forecasting
- Narrowing your target demographic
- Enhancing customer support
- Efficiently monitoring personal health
- Eliminate need for human monitoring
- Data Management and classification
- Network Optimization
- Digital/data Security
- Customer experience optimization
- Workforce utilization and optimization
But, what exactly is AI and ML, and how do they differ?
AI is the overarching discipline that covers anything related to making machines smart. Whether it’s a robot, a refrigerator, a car, or a software application, if you are making them smart, then it’s AI. ML is commonly used alongside AI but they are not the same thing. ML is a subset of AI. ML refers to systems that can learn by themselves. Systems that get smarter and smarter over time without human intervention.
In other words, AI, as we know it today, is symbolized with Human-AI interaction gadgets by Google Home, Siri, and Alexa, and by the ML powered video prediction systems that power Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube. These technological advancements are progressively becoming essential in our daily lives. They are intelligent assistants that enhance our abilities as humans and professionals — making us more and more productive.
Are you new to AI?
Which of these challenges sound familiar?
Click to find out how our Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Services solved these problems
Hire Cloud Brigade to apply a directory based, policy-driven approach to access management. Once only available within corporate IT environments, this approach greatly improves security response time for smaller organizations by relying on rights and roles rather than spreadsheets and access control lists.Read More…
DeepRacer is a 1/18th scale autonomous racing car with an onboard computer, camera, and a growing list of sensors such as Lidar and stereoscopic vision. Introduced at the AWS re:Invent 2018 conference, the official DeepRacer league has over 1500 members across the globe.Read More…
So, how can we help you and your business utilize AI and ML to fuel innovation and
create new capabilities and efficiencies?
- Our skilled AI/ML team of data scientists, engineers and architects
- Our AWS Cloud experience, partnership & certifications. Clouds, particularly public clouds, have become the dominant venues for AI/ML workloads.
- More ML is happening on AWS than anywhere else because the AWS cloud provides secure, virtually unlimited access to data and power at scale. We’ll help you manage your compute needs, so you don’t overpay for predictions in production.
- Our ability to improve your IT infrastructure to ensure you’re able to handle the rapidly escalating amount of data complexity AI/ML projects demand.
- Our proven experience with the 3 key types of ML: Supervised, Unsupervised & Reinforcement Learning, as well as camera vision, image processing, object or behavior detection, and data modeling
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation Today!