Internet of Things
IoT is Everywhere
Our IoT projects have solved several issues related to:
- Datacenter management, monitoring & automation
- Surveillance & security management
- Supply chain/fleet management
- Retail/point of sale
- Healthcare/patient monitoring
- Smart grid/smart city
Internet of Things (IoT) initiatives and projects have moved from industry-specific niche applications into broader use cases and a plethora of deployment options. Due to this and IoT improvements around enhanced security, improved reliability/uptime (within public, private, hybrid clouds), improved operational efficiencies and expanded/improved data analytics, adoption rates are growing exponentially.
Depending on performance, security, cost and other compliance requirements, we’ve seen IoT deployments vary at the edge and within cloud workloads. However, we see a shift towards edge (and ‘near-edge’) computing, as well as increased IoT adoption rate due to the demand for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) projects.
Let our experienced IoT team know if you’re looking for assistance with:
– Reducing Risk (e.g., security, compliance)
– Developing New (or improve existing) Products or Services
– Optimizing Your Operations (e.g., preventative maintenance and reduced downtime for IT/factory/field equipment)
– Enhancing Your Customer Targeting and Increasing Sales (e.g., customer data mined from smartphones, point-of-sale equipment)
Which of these challenges sound familiar?
Click to find out how our Internet of Things Services solved these problems: